Old 02-10-2013, 11:55 PM
tracibug

Despite the rocky beginning, today was a grand day. The drive was beautiful, the visit was awesome. Show and tell, swap the stash, delicious food and good chatter. One cannot go wrong at all...

AND my mom's mug rug is complete with square corners and ready to mail. WOOT!!

Next time, a bit more planning and time allowed and we will both have productivity!!

Thank you, Linda. Youre a fantastically fun lady and im so thankful for this board and the folks im meeting. Hope we didn't tire you out too badly :-)

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I was just about to ask.. your playing when you answered that. I think if they were flip and turned you could then stitch it up towards itself gently on some petals couldnt you if your fusing no idea.

Today was special treat day for me. Tracibug put her two beautiful boys in the car and drove 3 hours to come visit me. I was honored and so happy she did. We played with her fabric, with my fabric and had I think a very nice time. The boys were extremely sweet and well behaved and one even came back in on the way out so he could hug me good bye. Wow. Boring old me! Traci showed me a new way to make a binding and we traded a few pieces of our stash with each other. She was kind enough to relieve me of poinsettas. I won out however with some grand pieces that will help me finish out another project. I WAS woefully out of yellow. Did I remember to take a pic with her? NO so we will just have to get together and take some next time. Thank you for your visit today Traci.