View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:04 AM
Elisabrat

oh honey your just in the wrong boards.. this one people are actually sewing lol. the other forums are rather lively no one is getting anything done. I know I am in them and one of the procastrinator. in the FQ swap for Feb we did a pet parade of photos of all our critters while we were waiting. I was at this website this morning and well they are selling this calendar. its called MEN QUILTS AND SPICY BURRITOS. what? of course I look. these are muscle guys no shirts quilts strategically drapped and well a burrito in their hand. RANDOM. that guy in front however.. he has a nice.. quilt on his lap. I thought about the thought process to make this calendar. its a charity for Cancer calendar but burritos? really? I would buy it just for the.. quilts.

http://www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc...23113369253.17

on a serious note (ha ha) I have cut all the pices to my quilt!!! I am so happy. This will make it much easier for me I think. I am using the Mystery train approach even though I know what I am making (well somedays) do all hst first an so on and for me this will speed it up I hope. I am all about speeding things up before I get nervous I am not done. Hence why i dont come to chat here much so many of you are done and I feel like AHHHH only one row done! things should move along faster now I pray. when I am not checking out quilts on calendars (uh huh).