Old 02-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Elisabrat

my sewing machine table looks a lot like a dinner table. in fact it is a dinner table. No cabinet. I think there is a case for the machine its neve put up long enough to need one. Nancia you goofy one.. everyday is VIRTUAL quilters day here in quiltingboard forums yesterday was a marvelously good day. Warm like I thought 65 but it was only 58. Sunny, doors wide open windows open.. I sewed for hours. Cut all these pieces for my quilt for quilters quilt. Then sewed all the hst's and 4 st's and I can actually see the quilt coming along now. Before I was a tiny bit scared my big mouth got me in trouble with the I can do that! phew. I pulled all the fabrics for Marybeths and its gorgeous stuff. green/fuschia/gold/royal blue and that is just one fabric! lol lucky for her the others are in those tones also so its not too crazy. She just rolled into Oregon so I am given a tiny reprieve before I start that project. phew again! so Nancia get out a lighter put it right behind your dh pants and tell him ONE .... TWO.. and when he asks what your doing you let him know your giving him inspiration to get his rear in gear and BUILD YOUR DESK pretty please. or you can come over and share my table with me.. not sure where we go to cut but you can share my table any time.