Old 02-19-2013, 04:36 AM
dray965

Well...this is a mystery solved. I had only used my card in two places...an order to Connecting Threads and one to FabricDepot. I got a call a few days later from my bank telling me to call their fraud agency because the bank had been contacted by them that someone was possibly using my card fraudently. I called and 'sure 'nuff' .

I am in SE Oklahoma and my card had been used by someone in San Clamente, Calif to purchase something that cost 4 dollars and some cents. The agency said that apparently the person had done this to see if it was a good card. They immediatly picked up on it that it was a possible fraud, telling me that they had already cancelled the purchase, but I would have to tell my bank to cancel that one and give me a new card.

I never knew which online store was the culprit and it is good to know which one. When I contacted Fabric Depot about it I told them I was in doubt as to who it was..but later they told me that they had put an investigator on the issue in their store just to make sure it wasn't them. Isn't that great? I have a lot of respect for them because of that.

Yea Fabric Depot. <smile>