View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:58 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by sewmom View Post
We have a chest freezer that we have had for ages and it belonged to my inlaws before that! I hate cleaning it and have a hard time reaching the bottom. It holds a lot, but I am convinced it also harbors the doorway to a black hole because stuff disappears in there never to be seen again. I would like to get a newer upright, but haven't convinced DH yet. 2 of our cats are raw feeders and we buy their meat every 3 months so we need the space.
I have a hard time keeping things organized in there and have tried several things too, non of them seem to help for long. I was in Sears for a filter for the fridge and opened a chest freezer- they now come with plastic dividers in them! How brilliant is that? Why didn't they think of that when ours was made 30 years ago? Haha
That's exactly what my freezer is like - over 30 years old and still works just fine - the freezer items just crawl down to the bottom of the freezer, lost forever!!!!!!! I am so glad there is another freezer and freezer owner like me!!!! Good going Sewmom, if you can't fight 'em, join 'em!!!!!! Edie