View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:15 PM
JanTx

Default customer service - it matters!

I placed an order with Missouri Star Quilting Co back on 2/9 and had not received it. I called them about it to find some kind of mixup with my paypal payment. I had gotten confirmation of the order with MSQC, but had not received confirmation through PayPal - and had not noticed that. So when I called to see what had happened with the order - and found that PayPal was at issue (or me if I had not clicked all the way to confirm order on the PayPal site) I asked if I could still place that order and receive that price. It was an order for two layer cakes - one a daily deal and on on a small sale. Yes to both - they redid the order, I gave them payment info over the phone, both layer cakes were ordered at the price they were on 2/9 - EVEN THOUGH THE REASON FOR THE ORDER MESS UP had NOTHING to do with MSQC. That's customer service to the max - and the reason they will continue to receive my business. The $5 shipping charge is a steal - averaged over both these layer cakes makes them still a great value. I'm a happy camper.