Thread: My Fabric Fairy
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:26 PM
echoemb

Default My Fabric Fairy

I am just blown away from this gal's generosity. About 2 weeks ago on another board she had fabric scraps to give away and I got those. A big box shows up with lots of goodies. So she emails me and said she had some more stuff for me if I wanted it...sure I said. Well this is what shows up 5 boxes of fabric!!! This great lady spent almost $100 in postage. I have had some life challenges lately and was feeling kind of blue....well who could feel blue when somebody goes out of their way for you. One box has denim all starched and cut into squares...going to make kennel pads for my guys with that. Another box has yard goods of flannel, some squares already cut and put together for a rag quilt and some mens shirts. Another box has 2.5" strips, squares working on a scrap quilt and a great goodie box. The other 2 smaller boxes (not pictured) has just scraps and strips. I like making scrap quilts and this is just up my alley. This just made me smile and feel special.
Attached Thumbnails img_20130220_185424-1-.jpg   img_20130220_185430.jpg   img_20130220_185534.jpg