Old 02-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Christine-

I bought my Tin Lizzie at last year's Mid-Atlantic quilt festival. WONDERFUL MACHINE! I love, love, love it! I give it a beating at times, it keeps right on going and going. It's not fussy about thread types, I can use any thread on it. In the last year I've had a few issues that were user error (Me???? User error???? ) Tech support was WONDERFUL! I can't say enough about Tin Lizzie's tech support. Wow, I wish more companies took care of their customers like Tin Lizzie does... and the reason I can't say enough about Tin Lizzie is because the dealer I bought my machine from at the Mid-Atlantic quilt festival stopped selling Tin Lizzies a month after I bought it. It didn't matter one bit, Tin Lizzie really stands behind their machine.

I found a short in the controller board on my machine last Tuesday, shipped it off to TL Wednesday night and on Friday afternoon they had it fixed and ready to ship back! I got a UPS tracking number that afternoon! WONDERFUL service!

The machine I bought is the Tin Lizzie Ansley 26LS, on a Hailey 12' frame. I love this machine. I want to upgrade, probably next year, it will be another Tin Lizzie for me.

Here's a photo of an American Hero quilt I finished last week...I used ruler work this time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]397531[/ATTACH]

Christine
http://www.quiltdasher.blogspot.com/
Attached Thumbnails img_6455.jpg