Old 02-25-2013, 08:09 PM
Elisabrat

I have 'hot toddy' for my runner and I am sending to her on Friday. I have to hit the road tomorrow for a little bay area run but will be back to get all my obligations cared for. She is good to go with sending mine so I am not worried. and its not in the rules but its got to get out of here.. I get anxious if I have to keep waiting on these mailings. four items sitting on a chair waiting on go. frustrating.

Vanogay sorry your in the dumps. its not a fun place to be at all. I will hope that you find something to smile about anything at all and that soon your spirits are flying high. I think even just lookie lou is ok girl you don't always have to post. In theory Marybeth has sent your fabrics. she was due home today and I swore she said she is or has mailed your fq's I hope she wrote you at least. Marybeth hello.. can you answer that? I say do what makes you most comfortable if you ahve to use your fabrics and then just keep hers when it arrives for your stash? I also say mail when your ready its all good

Now Nancia, sounds like oh happy days for you. I have taken the morphine pain pills before they sure do work but the synthetic ones make me feel really sick. I just skip most of them. take a pill to fix one thing and you need another to fix that one argh! well glad you got out even with a bad back. sometimes we just have to live really even though things arent perfect. It sounds like it was a bunch of fun especially if your the one being dragged around in the middle.