View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:21 AM
btiny36

Default I'm Back but sad

Ok so I'm home from the best holiday ever....I'm finally settling into a bit of a routine...OK who am I kidding...who could get used to living in the middle of nowhere and it's -22 & snowing, when you just spent a month on the most beautiful Island ever like Kauai...I met the most wonderful people there...Yeppers 2 of which are right here on Quiltboard...that would be Housedragon and Hulalulu...Wow I just love them to pieces. We got to meet their spouses also. It was the most fun we have had on the Island. We met up for Taco Tuesday I believe 3 times & our last supper before we left and shared soooo many laughs, good eats and great drinks. Housedragon invited us to yacht races and suppers after. Her spouse races his yacht, so it was fun fun fun.... Hulalulu also gave me hugging coasters for wine glasses...Can't wait to try them out. I'm just looking for the quickest route back lol. Ok I know I need to get back to reality for sure, but really can't wait to go back. If you find yourself ever in Kauai let these wonderful ladies know your coming....Oh yes forgot to mention OF COURSE!!!! I bought material. I sent 2 good size boxes home ahead of me. Funny how I beat them home. I mailed them out on Feb.11 and their still not here...oh well no biggy it will be like shopping all over again when I open them...hehehe....Cheers to all...

Qulty Hugs.