View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Geri B

I agree with whomever said why the same price for digital as hard copy of mag? If you have a digital copy can you print it out? Just wondering as I have never done one. If not, what happens if your electronic gizmo fails....all is lost!!!
I am not a ludite....I have desktop, laptop, smartphone, iPad, Kindle, but don't really trust any of them....do as little as possible on them.

I have tried looking at "my local" Walmart, first for the initial mag, and now for the second-Summer edition and neither is there...I really don't think there are that many quilters frequenting that store as the other quilt mags are there......the local LQS does not even know what I am talking about......don't shop there much!! so I guess I have to take the trek to the nearest JoAnn Fabric-25 miles......

I don't watch the F/P series any longer.....something is not the same.....but, there also is no longer any other quilting shows on tv in my area. Miss Kay Wood, Quilt in a Day....now have to search for them on tutes!!!!!! or buy theri DVDs......