Old 03-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Elisabrat

hello!!! back again (seems to be my theme song.) the net has been burning itself out here in the park but for now its working and I am oh so happy that its worth singing about.. la la laaaa la la! tada!

I thought I would share a pic of what I have sent "hot toddy" for her patriotic swap. I am unsure if she will be able to post these so heck with it I am. also I am posting a pic of her anastasia's swap sorry anastasia it made me mail it tablemat in bold bright colors and then the patriotic side swap I received from Jan (Jaba) and her runner she made for me with two fq's the black russian type fabrics one side she made with the bold colors and the other is a side with bird houses and country colors so it has two uses .. I love them both and owe grand apologies for not posting sooner.

here they are and I hope you enjoy:

patriotic to Marytoddliz: [ATTACH=CONFIG]400032[/ATTACH] patriotic back: [ATTACH=CONFIG]400033[/ATTACH]

spring runner to Marytoddliz: [ATTACH=CONFIG]400034[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]400035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]400035[/ATTACH]

Jaba's runners to me! [ATTACH=CONFIG]400036[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]400037[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]400038[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails patriotic-marybeth.jpg   patriotic-marybeth-back.jpg   marybeth-spring.jpg   marybeths-spring-runner-back.jpg   jans-tablerunners-me-001.jpg  

jans-tablerunners-me-003.jpg   jans-tablerunners-me-004.jpg