Old 03-10-2013, 02:19 AM
Elisabrat

Marybeth my mom died at the grand old age of 91. She remembered every President that ever was in office, VP also. She was a naturalized citizen. Being American was so important to her. She never lost her memory ever. Her eyes however another story. My sis once showed her a photo of our trip to Sedona. This was a pic of a tree in front of a trussell bridge very beautiful .. My mom says oh Peachy (me) she looks so pretty in this one. Uh no people just a tree. that would be me looking pretty as always. I don't think I will be as lucky should I live so long. My memory has been way laid since last summer and I look and I look and where I put it I cant remember. Your right, the yesterday however is easier to remember than what is upfront. hard isnt it to watch and listen again? maybe this is why we repeat ourselves more as we get older. I hear that all the time from the kids MOM you already TOLD me that. I smile and gypsy curse them like my mother did us. She would say Just u vait. u vill have children ov ur own. and point at us while she did it. now I now why she smiled. I am smiling now too