Old 03-10-2013, 03:01 AM
nancia

my mother cursed me with children, too. but mine turned out better than hers and it annoyed her. my kids didn't fight with each other very often. of course, the youngest got busted by her older brother for being out late (really late) as he was coming in.(really late!) but he was of age, and male, and she wasn't. and no, i am not being sexist. i think women/girls are more likely to be attacked than males are. but they all grew up, just to spite me! i wasn't able to point the fiunger and curse them, but i do say they would be blessed to have children just like themselves. lololol the oldest is learning what i've been talking about with dgd! she is 19 mos.old and quick and bright and very cute, and charming and very, very clever, just like her daddy, the other day she was showing her newest tutu (i know, newest? who has enough tutus you can have a newest? my dgd. but no tiaras yet. now that worries me! lol) and she was twirling around. she stopped unsteadily and said, "oooo, dizzy!" i cracked up! thank goodness she's not blonde! i can laugh because i was, and inside i still am, blonde.