Old 03-10-2013, 02:55 PM
DustysMomma

That reminds me of Lewis Black. I LOVE Lewis Black! If you're easily offended or don't like bad language, you might not wanna click this link, but he's hilarious even if you could bleep him out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zpgai0n0cI

"It was the coldest winter ever....I have not been able to complete a sentence in my own head!" Oh, and he talks about how he travels a lot, and he'd be performing in Chicago and the blizzard would hit, then he'd fly home to New York and the blizzard would hit again! One of my favorite comments by Lewis Black about the cold has to do with the US government doing a public works project to build a wall across the border with Canada "BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE COLD AIR COMES FROM!"

I just got back from my day in Columbus, GA. It was a day of highs and lows. I did a little work, then I went to Joann's and got the fabric I needed to finish my home decor swap project (I'm SO thankful they had it that I took all they had!) I was about to leave when I was pulled to the book section. You all know this is a dangerous area. I did find a lovely book full of beautiful runners though! Let's see, where did I go next? Sonic, for a cherry limeade. Then I stopped at the cemetery where my oldest son (time to buy new flowers for the next visit!) and one of Dusty's best childhood friends are buried on my way home...that was the low, obviously. Stopped at the store and got stuff to make Swedish meatballs on my way home, so the man's happy!

Now I'm off to clear out my email before sewing and food!