Old 03-10-2013, 08:55 PM
nancia

we should start a club, the sonic sewists. i love the cherry limeades! we lived in dallas and there were three places that had cherry limeades. so we did a consumer test of our own and went from store to store trying the cherry limeades. sonic won, hands down! i missed them when we moved to philly. a couple of years ago 2 sonics popped up well within driving distance! i thought i had died and gone to heaven! the closest one closed last year. they just never could get anything right. even the cherry limeades were messed up-- no cherries, only 1 small lime wedge and very little taste. well, what could you expect? these poor people didn't know what everything was supposed to taste like. even the frito pie was wrong! so sad. whenever i go to dallas my kids swing by the closest sonic, thus insuring i will be a well-behaved and happy camper! now, i have discovered rita's water ice! mmmmm, yummy! pretty soon we will have free day, where you can get a free water ice. it's their opening tradition. it isn't sonic, but it is good!