View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Yammerine

Thank you, everyone for posting. I had a nice surprise today while I went to the dealer to look at their 820 floor model that they said I could buy if I couldn't wait for my 750. 15 minutes into the conversation and UPS showed up with a 750 that my dealer was not expecting! So they said I could take that one! I actually communicated with Bernina USA a few times on email, arguing my point. I wrote on their Facebook page. I called my dealer saying I would cancel if I can't have a machine soon. They in turn hounded Bernina USA too. The funny thing is that they did not promise me or the dealer that they could speed things up (they told me if someone ordered it this week, they would have their machines end of April). But I guess my persistence paid off. They shipped me one! i did not go to class last week. I also recognized it is pointless if I don't have my machine to practice. any way, I am going in on Wednesday for my 1 on 1 class to learn the basics. Then I will take the machine home. They run the mastery series once a month, 3 consecutive Fridays. So I will take the ones in April. Thank you again for all your good advice. I will post again after I make a quilt with it. I am happy!