Old 03-12-2013, 02:21 PM
captlynhall

I didn't have much stash until a few minutes ago. My good friend and co-worker's mother had to go to a nursing home as she has Alzheimers. When he cleaned out her house in Colorado, he said she had a lot of fabric. I asked him to bring it back to Texas, and I would buy any that was 100% cotton. Well today, he brought it all over. There are 10 big boxes, and she had it all nicely folded and sorted with tissue paper between each fabric. The boxes were labeled. Not only are there several boxes of nice cotton fabrics, there is one of silk, one with flannels, one with polyester and one labeled curtains and household. I found some fine wool in one that would make lovely ladies suits, although I can't sew a lick when it comes to cloths. Now I know what you ladies mean when you say you are sometimes overwhelmed. This is the same guy I bought the Elna Serger from. She had the original box, receipt and everything just like it had just come from the store. My friend thought it was just some kind of 'little' machine. I'm a lucky girl.