Old 03-13-2013, 07:16 AM
nancia

i am not telling my dh where you live! brat, he would leave me in an instant and run to your trees! he is a stumpy, after all. i remember sooo many camping trips and wonderful nights spent in the great outdoors! then we moved to texas, in august, with a baby, and dh wanted to go out around el paso and camp out. fry my bacon, more like it!! i was willing in a temperate, or cold weather zone, but i lose my voice and ability to breathe if it gets too hot. but big forested areas? i'm happy as a bear in the woods looking for a sunoco! (don't tell me they really do that in the woods!) lol, ok, i know they do! trouble is we now have cats and dogs and whither thou (me) goest, so goest them. i was taking the dogs for a walk, hubby away, fence down, again!, and i looked back, and there was simon, in line and going for a walk with his peeps. he is such a cooool cat! but i turned around and brought the girls home. no way was i exposing him to other dogs and automobiles. if he should leave this world i want it to be because he used up every last instant of his time here, and not the result of an attack or hit'n'run. he does go out by himself and i know he crosses the street, but i just don't want it to be because i led him into danger. i can't keep him in because of the pet door. (can't call it a dog door. it is an equal opportunity pet door. cats are already miffed enough they don't have a uniformed doorman!) and he has lived his life indoor/outdoor. he had to live in the house with the rabbit for about a month and by the time we let him out all of our screens had been ripped to hula skirts! it was an apartment area and very little traffic, all dogs on leashes and lovely park land for him to play. he was so darn spoiled. was? did i say was? IS! yes, and that's the way it is! today he will sleep in his special window bed while i sew d-m's runner. can't wait to get it mailed! then have only one swap to do and i'll be on my own and get my own stuff done for awhile! don't NOBODY tempt me with any more fun things! sheesh! lol, i'm just a girl who cain't say no!