Old 03-14-2013, 04:47 AM
Elisabrat

Amazing memories we all have. Girls and horses, camps, canning.. I think life tosses so many things in our paths and we just learn how to find joy in them as best we can.

KIFFIE YOUR HAVING FUN! sorta but its cool to learn new tricks so enjoy and just think when you get that down the quilting world will be at your fingertips!

marybeth what did you lose??? and I didnt go to the post office yesterday I stayed home and sewed sorry. I will go today promise I have more stuff to mail too. I almost dread that place. last time I was there it was 39.and some change yikes. so everytime I go its like the cash register in my head goes.. ching ching ching and it doesnt stop!

today clinic and two more boom blocks. picking away at those things. I also got one Christmas block done so now I have 10 of those.. figure a couple a week by summer I have a quilt Its all out of scraps mine and Jaba's left over pieces and its been fun to see it come together. I rarely have use for lots of scraps but so wanted a red/white quilt then came the well Christmas would be fun.. and it is. I started using Wyldewytchs block of the week group for it now I am just using blocks that I love to make. Silly ones but they are some of my favorites, the greek cross things like that..pinwheels (gag Anastasia I know go ahead) and I am a happy camper. I am also doing a halloween quilt for the Boom and its sooo fun. lots and lots of pumpkins smiling and happy. What will I do with this quilt? no idea. but its fun watching them all come home. If have havent done a boom before you should check this one out. The blocks being sent are getting more varied and I think turning out really well for everyone. Well you all have a grand day and I am off to 'work'.