Old 03-14-2013, 03:31 PM
nancia

well, today has been rather frustrating. dh had a tooth pulled and it broke, half in his jaw, so we spent 3 1/2 hours sitting at the oral surgeon's to have the broken piece removed. poor baby! he is really hurting. just gave him some vicodin so won't see him again for 4-6 hrs. lol, not really funny, but on the other hand it is. i take hydromorphone and it has very little effect on me. he takes vicodin and he's out for the count!
i'm having a very weird problem. both thumbs are screaming in pain. every time i pick something up. or try to pinch, i'm in agony! i'm used to this with my right thumb, but i think this is a first for my left thumb. oh, dear, i'm going back in evolution. the opposable thumb is what biologically separates us from other mammals. not trying to do the whole evolution/creationism argument, just making a joke. when things get tough i joke and laugh. no doubt a defense mechanism.
i didn't make it to the p.o. so will try it tomorrow. please put on my permanent record that i had this one done early and not last minute under the wire! LOL