Old 03-15-2013, 06:24 AM
Elisabrat

Nancia! BLUE RIBBON WINNER! FINISHED EARLY!!! cameras! Call the Press! this is NEWS!!! lol glad to hear you finished and thumbs are optional arent they? sorry bad form I am sorry your thumbs are being brats. Kick their ..

Jaba maybe it was the net yesterday couldnt for the life of me post pics of my bear for all of you.

Here are a couple runners i just received from Hot toddy or as you all know her Marytoddliz I sent her the gold orange yellow red mum fabric to make me a runner and this is what she came up with. It was a wild fabric that I loved and hated. Now I just love it. She put it with PUMPKINS!!! I am a big pumpkin fan and well its perfect.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]401844[/ATTACH] and here is a pic of the back, she found a bright green mum fabric that really makes the colors stand out. I love that I can flip it and it has two sides. one more summer like and the other fall. perfecto![ATTACH=CONFIG]401845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]401848[/ATTACH]

ok and here is the adorable Easter theme runner she made for Anastasia swap with me. (we swap a lot apparently). I love the little chickies!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]401846[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails marybeth-trade-wallhanging.jpg   back-marybeth-trade-wall-hanging.jpg   spring-runners-012.jpg   spring-runners-013.jpg