Old 03-18-2013, 05:56 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
hey, dusty'smomma! i rec'd your wonderful, whimsical table runner today! it is adorable. have i mentioned one of my dogs is named monkey? and i have a large monkey hanging from a leaf in my family room. i think it should have come air mail with all the cute hot air balloons! you did a great job and i can't wait to hang it! ( all my tables (all 1 of them, lol) are consigned to permanent quilting status. this makes the perfect edition to the family room/ stairway. oooo, just had an idea! maybe it will look fantastic going up the stair wall. at any rate i love it!!!!! could you tell? lolol, i hide my feelings so well! not. chuckling maniacly!
I'm glad you like it. I would have loved to have had the confidence to finish quilting it out from what little I did, but I just don't think my FM skills are nearly there yet. I loved the little monkeys fussy cut to look like they're playing in the balloon baskets, lol. I wanted to put little eyes on them, but I couldn't figure out how to make them stay without washing off or being in the way if you put it on a table & wanted to set something on it.

I can't wait to see mine now!