Old 03-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Elisabrat

oh Dear NANCIA you are confused again arent you? forgot your little pills? check by the computer chair, there they are take a couple you will be fine.. THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TABLEMAT not YOURS not Vanogays silly goose. People miss mail things all the time.

The red and black/white one is so pretty too. So many that are even better than last time what an impressive bunch of quilters we have here. I love the creativity. Oh oh but I want MORE> hey Anastasia darling what is the next theme going to be? do we get to kibitz on ideas so that we can all put away them for Holiday gifts or our own holidays? we need a theme of course we will need a NEXT one too. Anastasia's 3rd Tablerunner Swap! Theme???????? ok what the heck I want Summer! I want halloween now! I want .. I want.. (sound like a brat .. oh WAIT! I am a brat its ok).

found this pic thought I would share with you all of my mother the last year before she passed. She was always a bit of a kick in the pants, it was a luncheon at her Senior Center. it made me smile, hope it makes you grin too. They say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.. in this case well you will get the idea
[ATTACH=CONFIG]403065[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails nanny-viking.jpg