Old 03-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Elisabrat

time for a little after work ..relaxation Loupe! and hey the first pair were not complaining so whats the big deal? My golden would get sooo excited when we got home (I crated the dogs when I wasnt around) she would do these great big figure eights in the garden yahoo! yipppeee! smiling the whole time.. as she tore the hell out of the plants and anything that came in the way of a figure 8. lovely critter she was

Sandy WHAT A PRETTY RUNNER. What are you selling them for? I wish I could consistently make things like that and sell them for side cash but well energy zips after little bursts. take me 2 yrs to make enough for one craft fair I think. sigh. beautiful spring all the way.

OK to be off the wall and just feeling like.. well fessing up to someone. Ok ok what is she saying where is she going? ah ha! you never know with me. Lucky You! your just like me I never know either I just made my favorite late night, its 10 p.m. and well needed a snack. What is my go to late night snack? Triscuits. Not bad right? wrong. I take eight always eight. nine is one serving you see so eight cant count? lol. put them on a napkin. Then I add.. ready .. SALT. I salt them before I go to the couch and eat them like they are some sacrid treat. Why? I am a salt addict. I salt all my food before I taste it. Ok that has changed. I am careful now when cooking, DH hates too much, I have to watch it in theory.. then comes 10 pm. and me and ..salt. I get blood tested every two weeks and so far my tests are grand on potassium and phosphorus (ok not grand just in the range of ok 3.5 to 5 thing and like 4.5 to 5 so I never get in trouble).. I just want Salt. no chocolates no icecream pudding nothing like that. crackers.. with salt. what is yours? am I the only odd ball? (DONT YOU ANSWER THAT)