Old 03-22-2013, 04:00 AM
qwkslver

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by nhweaver View Post
I think I have reached the "no more fabric" line in my life. There is fabric every where, waiting to be used. Every where I look, I find more. It started this weekend, when I dropped off a package for my sister (I do her clothes shopping for her, COPD has limited her stamina), and I gave her a bag of fabric instead of her new slacks. We chatted, and I left (long trip home). She texted me and asked if she has to sew her own clothing now? (hehe). I gave her a bag of navy backing fabric instead of her navy pants, but I can't find her navy pants.

I must do something to organize this stash. It has become overwhelming, but I love each and every yard, fat quarter, scrap, bit and piece. Maybe I am depressed, - weather is still cold (for DE), maybe I need to shop? I think at this point medication would be cheaper. Is anyone else at their wits end with their stash?
You are overwhelmed. I'm sorry. I get that way too. I have "too much" fabric too and not enough time to sew (I work full time and then some). Just try to organize it in small bursts so you don't get MORE overwhelmed and think Spring. You will feel better before you know it. And don't give it away, you will regret it. You'll be okay. Hang in there.