View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:52 PM
ssnare

Hey, I do not think anyone needs to apologize for the rows that are being done. They are all turning out just great. In fact, I think they are amazing and each one is so different and we are all learning and doing our best. I even learned some hand stitching on my own row. The first row robin that I was in, I had just finished taking a class on applique and put it on the first row that came my way. I know that what I have seen each person do, whether it has been piecing, applique, paper piecing or embroider, etc. shows each person's individuality. I can't do everything everyone else has done and I am not expecting any of us to be able to do it all. We are all either trying new things or sticking with things we are comfortable with. We are all doing a great job. We should be patting ourselves on our backs. So, keep up the great work!!!! The best part of all of this is that we are all contributing to each other's quilts and becoming good friends and hopefully we are enjoying the process and learning as we go. I am proud of each one of us. That is why we are "The perfect 10's". Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!