View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:47 AM
MaryLane

Barbara, Yvonne's is on its way to you. I switched machines to put the rows together and add the sashing because I was having tension problems with the Babylock. All of the sudden I was having tension woes on the other machine. It was operator error! Having multiple machines means they all thread differently and I threaded this one wrong!

It has been a rough week. I was on nights and done on Tuesday morning. About 1:30 they called and asked me to come back in that night. No sleep and probably not going to get any then but I tried forgoing all I had planned. Call at 5:00 to tell me I don't have to come.

Wednesday get a call that my FIL is driving my MIL to the ER because they think she is having a heart attack. I say, "Why didn't they call me????" I live next door. Off to the hospital for the day. She did not have a heart attack but is in the hospital now until at least Saturday.

I just am glad I got Yvonne's row mostly done last week. Yvonne, please feel free to add any detail you think it needs. My husband wanted a haymow and I wanted birds but I am just out of time and back to work tomorrow.

You are all such talented women. It humbles me to work on your rows. Kind of sad I only receive one more.

Mary