Old 11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by mytwopals
YouTube videos require a software package called "Adobe Flash Player". If you go to Google and search for it, you should be able to download it and install it for free.

Another thing to check is this: Does a thin message at the top of your Internet Explorer window show up with the message "Pop-up blocked. To see this pop-up or additional options, click here...."? If it does, click this message and select either "Temporaily allow pop-ups" or "Always allow pop-ups from this site...". Only choose the second option, if the site is reputable.

I hope this helps.
Thanks so much, mytwopals! I had changed my settings for pop-up blockers all because of the nuisance of the pop-ups from Adobe Flash Player! They are driving me crazy to update my version of the player. Guess I'll have to go to their web site to opt out of this so they'll leave me alone. Even with a high setting to block everything, their doggone ads keep getting thru. Know what I mean? Guess I will have to go and update. The reason I didn't was because they ask me to disable all my avs protection agent and I don't want to do that. Is there a way around that? The whole reason I uninstalled IE 7.0 is because the program makes your pc more vulnerable to attacks.

Well, guess I will go and upgrade my flash player so I can view some videos. Thanks so much for your help! I sure needed it. :lol: :lol: