View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Elisabrat

I always watch the cooking channel Vanogay. Its kinda entertaining and I get some good ideas while stitching. I bind in dialysis. stuck in a chair perfect time to sit and bind. I have one more border to add and I am finished with the top. I ordered my backing, I have to piece it as the one I picked is only regular width so with luck I can actually get that seam down the middle. usually I fail miserably at getting a nice straight line on the back. its always askew somehow. sigh. but it will all be the same so phew. I found a pretty good deal on the batik material 6.99 a yard free shipping so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Now to afford the batting! sales I need a sale with free shipping. any ideas? I want fusible batting it helps me hold the back to the front so it doesn't slip when I am sewing. Twinrivers I am trying! I am. I even fit in that tiny slip of color we talked about. I cant wait to show it to someone. My DHwants it so I know its not that bad and I like it.. for a frog pond. lol.