Old 04-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Elisabrat

We get names Sunday. I wanted everyone who was sent an email to have a chance to reply. I figure posting here and a few emails and well we will have a nice side swap. I am using the word carefully. If this was an official swap I would have to post and give weeks for many to join and this is simply in my view a little swap amongst those who want to play while we wait for an official swap. (I know convoluted). and I did just like.. sneak into Anastasias swap to do it so we will post pics here also. We will be doing secret pal swap this round as that was the vote. if you didnt vote well this is what your getting and have fun at it. I started mine today will have the top finished by lunch! I ordered accidentally some margarita fabric and some parrots and well a bolder brighter tropical runner will also be in the works.

I can take special requests for colors but can't guarantee you will get the colors your hoping for. Its tropical you will get tropical however that much I do know (or hope for). Jaba your colors are always an easy one for me to figure out, Nancia you love everything you silly goose .. anyone else? I love bold colors but subtle would work too.. its all in fun. I have a big blue vase and a big blue bowl to put on it or I have a pale pink bowl that i fill with lemons or a red glass bowl or.. see the color I get wont matter much to me it will ALL work!

No words on what the next swap from Anastasia should be? Everyone want Patriotic or should we have two themes to chose from? get your opinions in now while the concept is forming.. come on.. I always struggle with something to put out in June and august. I mean July? easy thats patriotic for the month but the other shoulder months, no holidays what does one use? I was thinking picnic theme? all those pretty food fabrics out there farmers market stuff.. or we could do runners based on our partners heritage colors? (you know say Italian red/white/green, Irish: green/white) or their state... flower/food/critters/things to do. Or two color runners.. or see options are endless. You could say I want persian themed, or indian themed, or southwestern or oriental or.. ideas ANYONE BUT ME???