View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Boop56

Hello ladies. I haven't checked in for awhile. I have been busy. I went back to work at Jo Ann Fabrics. One of the big stores in the tourist section of Kissimmee Florida. Want to give a shout out to the British ladies I have been blessed to meet. I have given them this site to check out. Been be having by not buying fabric...yet that is. Been going to some go cart races. My grandson races go-karts and is number two in the US and is now trying to win world series in his category. Then if he does he gets to race in New Orleans for the biggest race of races for go carts. He has been racing 1 1/2 years now. Hannah , my granddaughter, has read her first book by herself sounding out words. She just turned 5 but oh how grown up she acts. Always writing and carrying her books around. Kids grow so fast. So I am off to cut and sew and sew and cut. You all have a great evening and may the week be pleasant for you. The weather here has finally broken and the days are a warm 80 and the evenings a cool 60's. Last night I came home and sat outside and listened to the crickets and let the breeze gently tug at me as if begging me to play. The sky was full of stars and the clouds were scattered here and there in different shades of greys. The dogs chased each other around and then would go to the door and look at me as if asking to go back in to go to bed. But then the dampness set in and I didn't want these old bones to start aching so I came inside. So may you all find a little peace or piece at the end of your day. Angel Wings, Butterfly Kisses and Faere Dust for all!