View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:08 AM
Elisabrat

I wish we had a store lol.. ok we have a couple stores in the town nearby like a grocery store and a thrift store! and farther up the hill we have Ace hardware which doesnt help my quilting to very much.. good thing there is the internet. I buy all my things online ok 95 percent of what I have I buy online. the rest is gifted to me and how lucky is that? I love gifted fabrics

I have the top ready, the backing came in now I just need batting to go on sale. anyone see a good batting sale let me know the one I tried to order from JoAnns sale is out of stock. waiting for new stock to come in can't guarantee me the sale price (argh). but it should be in my hands before May I hope. Then its quilt it time and send it. Goal is May 15th. I should be able to make that goal no troubles Sorry you had such a slow partner Twinrivers. Yesterday again I had a little run to the hospital for an emergency angioplasty. Love when that happens. getting old these little hospital runs just got out last week. sheesh. I have done my share and a lot of yours too. I am ready to pass that baton now anytime. arm extended? what no takers? darn it.

new blackberry bushes? oh I am coming to your house next year to go berry picking! I love blackberry jam!!