View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:13 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

i don't understand your 'feeling cheated' ???
when you read a post you can see how many replys a person has received, you have the opportunity to read through them to see if you can perhaps learn something, or maybe a few people have responded the same as you would- you also have the opportunity to add your opinion or answer. sometimes a post will disappear (go for a few days without anyone adding anything- then suddenly reappear on the what's new list---that's because someone was 'browsing' back a ways, stumbled on it (or even searched for it) and added something new- then it comes back to the (forefront) i've had quilt pictures i posted 4 + years ago suddenly be on the 'what's new' page because someone came across the picture (perhaps a newby who hadn't seen it before) and commented on it- bringing it back to everyone's attention again-
don't feel 'cheated' just look to see if its a really old post that maybe you have no interest in- you can pick & choose what is of interest to you- and it's perfectly ok to add your comment even if it is really an old post- when it comes forward again people will check it out again to see what's newly added.