Old 04-17-2013, 07:00 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JanieW View Post
QNS, Thank you for the offer. It has to be that specific pattern for the sheep as I am making it for a friend, special request. She's worth it.

OK Yes, I usually take a bunch of preemie quilts to do the hand sewing on the binding, but I made a bonehead move and left the tote had full of supplies at home. Oh well, they keep. I have to go back in May so will have some for then. I am a blue and yellow junkie, would you like some scraps? how big?

Anael, I have a friend who has a million quilt books so I am going to call in a favour and see if she has that book you are looking for.
Janie - thanks so much for the offer! When I'm your MB partner feel free to add scrap or two. Blue and yellow is my favorite color combo and the only quilt I've done is this one.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...in-t30692.html

Sizes needed for a flower-centers are easy to come by they only take one 2 inch square!
1st round 4 x 8 or 2 x 16
2nd round 4 x 16 or 2 x 32
3rd round 4 x 24

I've got several pieces of to make for the 3rd round. Nice to get a variety for the 1st and 2nd. Thanks so much for the kind offer.

A fun haul Honchey.

Best of luck tomorrow QNS. You and Carrie need to keep heads above the water. Lots of rain here too. Sunday night water going over the road north of DS, but down by the time bus went through in the morning. Our creek feeds into the Upper Iowa about 1/4 mile from the road so high water watching is a common occurance.

QE a wonderful block for mirabelle--quick too. Looking through some small scraps I found that friends fabric in blue and yellow, but not enough to even put in my blue yellow GMFG--bummer.

Night all.