Old 04-17-2013, 08:50 PM
DustysMomma

They were SO busy this evening. They usually do both my mani and pedi at the same time, but they were too busy. I get gel polish, which takes a while to get off, so that's an extra half hour. I had 3 that had to be fixed, which is another 10 minutes. It's usually at least 90 minutes when I go for both. I don't get the simple pedi though. I get the 45 minute one for the extra massage & other things. Since my problems started with my right foot over a year ago, it's worth it.

As for the kind of party, well, it's getting up to around 80 degrees here in Alabama, so I'm liable to wear some sandals either Friday or Saturday night. Friday is a bit dressier, so it's more likely then. Or, I might break out the peep toe gold shoes again!

Yes, orange & blue are the school colors at Auburn University, where my boyfriend is a department head. This is what not only allows me to travel with him, but also gets me into all the additional social events we have to attend. The alumni council is a big deal though. The most successful of the alums are on the council, and are here for this meeting twice a year.