View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:58 PM
QuilterMomma

The sun came out yesterday and today. I went to work today. Dragging but a bit, but making it thru. The boss brought me in flowers, a Chai Tea, and gave me a bonus. Said I was much needed here at the office. Was I so surprised. I felt gracious enough they let me out of here to get the surgery done, but to bless me so. Now we can go to family in a better vehicle that may work better for my back. Thinking that sleeping in a full size bed with my husband is so not going to happen. I may go out to my mom's. If that be the case, will take the dog with us instead of board him some place.

i did not get any sewing done on Linny's quilt, oh darn. But I did put them up on the design wall so I can look at them and see how they play together and I may have to rip one block and make a different one than what I have on there. Not sure I like the colors of the scraps in that block to play with the others. Seems I am being consistent on the color of red that goes in the center of the blocks. This one has a red purple and just not looking quite right. Will see when I finish the others. Well, back to work, my break is over.