Old 04-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Elisabrat

Kif, we can convert you can't we group? um your a diamond girl for hand quilting but oh my joy fmq or even stitch in the ditch.. you can do it cinderelli! this project no hand quilting for you. unless its all you really want to do. look no time best machine quilt it!!! welcome welcome welcome!!

I am only here this round in case Anastasia wants her swap back if not well.. its me kids. humor me.. or just roll your eyes and say oh heck its the BRAT again.. ready and willing and at your service troops! I am so happy with all the sign ups already keep them coming keep them coming. Everyone the water is sooo toasty warm! jump in with the gang its a very serious group we are. yuppers. very serious. first I have to look that word up but in some countries we could be considered serious I just have to see what countries are not discovered yet and yup that is the one! yup yup!! I am so wanting to make something to make someone smile I love these runners, I dont do decor since well mine is ecclectic at best. I do holidays and seasons! which cant match my furniture no how but everything works with the rest of the silly things I put out so its all good. I just love the change of scenary in the house.. same old same old boring. cant afford a new sofa every three months or year or five so well I change up the little things which bring a new life to the rest try it you will be addicted honest! its like popcorn for those who like just five kernels right? or cookies only one right? or pretty ornaments on the tree.. one? NOT happening. sorta like that only better. give me five I will remember why..