Old 04-20-2013, 07:51 AM
createfourpaws

I am looking forward to this swap. It will be the first time I have particapted in this kind of swap. I am eager to see who I get and what she is interested in.

I am one who is an open book as what I really want. I have colors that I like and don't like. Really dont have a theme about my home.

I am single, living at my parents helping them. We converted their garage into an apartment for me so I have my own place and privacy. Mom and I both quilt and do machine embroidery together. I have been quilting now for about 14 years and mom only about 7 years. She started with the machine embroidery about 17 yrs ago and pulled me in....quilting is a little bit cheaper than machine embroidery. LOL I enjoy both and now there are many programs out there that bring both together.

I am a respiratory therapist working for a home portable oxygen company. I love this little machine it is battery operated and produces its own oxygen........no more ugly heavy tanks to carry around.

I will not be a stranger and not post, I also am the hostess of a weight loss thread on the board.