Old 04-21-2013, 05:51 AM
KGoodhand

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
I sent my pm to join. I have two table runners pieced and they need homes so I can be motivated to finish them. Yep, still those wonderful UFOs. I can post photos and see who wants to be a taker of which one. Have to get home first. One is a pink/red, green, tan, and a brown/green/pink/tan color batik. All of them are batiks. It is a round table topper. I also have a double wedding ring runner in greens and purple/red/brownish color of print fabrics. Very pretty. It is set with a cream and green coordinating fabric for background. These would be available. This way I could work them in to be quilted in June or May if I get to needing to experiment with a quilt design. let me know. HAHAHAHAHAHA Or should that be Elisabrat.

Ok I was reading this and DOUBLE WEDDING RING pretty much jumped out at me!!! I have always wanted one and hopefully someday I will actually make one but I soooooooo want to be your partner and take one of your ufo's off your hands!!!!

This is going to be so much fun! I love doing runners! My main love is scrappy but I do have a stash to grab from and that includes batiks and other fun stuff! I am excited to see who I a paired with!
Oh but being as I live in Canada, the patriotic to me would be only red and white!

Last edited by KGoodhand; 04-21-2013 at 05:58 AM.