Old 04-21-2013, 06:20 PM
tlambing

Nor cal quilt rush is a group of Northern Cal. quilt shops that get together and sponsor a shop hop. There is a bingo type card that gets stamped at each place and if you go to all of them you get entered into a great prize drawing and several other shop drawings. Another group of shops do the same thing on the same wknd and call themselves the Renegade run. My friends and I just made up our own outing visiting any and all shops we could yesterday. We found a great new place in Lincoln called Angel quilters, great fabric and loads of it. Great prices too. It's a definite that we will be returning there! Anyway, only spent 75.00 in the whole day and ate wayyyyy too many sweets, as each shop has refreshments (they give away some type of quilting goodie too, so ended up with pens, charm squares and fat quarters galore)
Since I was the driver, my passengers bought me dinner out at Mimi's YUM!

Here's pics of my butterfly batiks, red batiks and the Kaffe jelly roll I ordered on ebay.

Hope no one is bored senseless with my rambling.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]409376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]409377[/ATTACH]The Kaffe is for a class I am going to take in May. Kaffe Gemstones pattern.
Does anyone have any butterfly or hummingbird batiks they might want to swap? I'm hoping to collect enough to make an entire quilt of just those. Also collecting true red batiks <3