Old 04-23-2013, 07:53 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by sikesjj View Post
DM I an on having another one next year, is Oklahoma to far? I will have four to send to whoever wants them, I'm sure Beau beau will need the most attention he won't take not being the baby anymore well. He gets jealous if my husband hugs me, he is a monster I have created.
Hmm, the way things have been around here lately, that might just be far enough! Congratulations on the new baby, poor Beau Beau! I loved that age too!

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Dustysmomma I had to laugh when you said you fell off the wagon.. $200.00 is more like a big leap of a very tall cliff you go all the way girl don't you.. no sissy tenderfoot stuff for this lady. lol.. bet the pile wasnt even that huge. Last time I bought 100.00 worth of fabric shoot it went into this depressingly small bag!
I did really well actually. I got 30-some batik FQ's & a few non-batik ones, about 10 yards of batik fabric that was on clearance for $3 a yard, an Omnigrid 4 piece square ruler set for 40% off ($23 instead of $40), 3yds each of 2 more marbles to put up for our king size quilt I'll eventually get around to, 2 yards of another marble, 2 yards of white tone on tone for a runner (yes, I know that's extra, lol), a couple yds of patriotic that was $3/yd on clearance, 2 spools of Gutterman black thread, hem tape, quilting pins, and a king-size 80/20 batting. My 2 splurges were about 2-1/2 yards of pretty turqoise fabric with lighter shaded fireflies on it and the marble fabrics. It was actually 3 bags. It seems like I'm missing something though....