Old 04-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Elisabrat

I wish I had this very good idea (bad bad idea) of waiting til May so that people have the opportunity to finish up some things like booms and such and feel able to join this one too. We are now 34 and rising!!! (yes I was afraid no one would sign up if I was doing this..) I believe I would get in trouble giving out names early so I have to wait. Open to bribes of all sorts...

I wonder if I can say if you are making patriotic make start on that its ok and I will find you someone who wants patriotic. the trick is you probably have to want it back so I can let someone who wants to make it also swap with you when I hand out names.. anyone think that is a possibility? like I cant give you names but I can say 20 of you who want to make summer make summer and the rest want to make patriotic make that then try to figure out who gets who for partners? that way the rush bunnies can start and the rather wait and see's can wait and see... just a thought. might not even be legal here. I know in DQ's they start early some are ready to send the day they get their partners. some wait til last day of the month to send. so.. old advisers/kibitzers feel free.. jump on in give me your thoughts. remember your with a partner not a secret pal.