Old 04-25-2013, 04:31 AM
Elisabrat

Default ok like your imho!

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
I think we are all anxious, but we can find other projects in the meantime. Hosting a swap is a lot of work, you shouldnt make it any more complicated than necessary. Just IMHO . Ask me how I know. Never hosted, but lots of similar situations. In the end, it is your call, my dear Brat.
I can do whatever you need, wont know what im doing til im half done anyway. Lol
Ok Buslady your right. I am not going to make it harder that it needs to be. I want to do this right and make sure everyone has a partner and that they are talking to each other (big one) and hopefully end up with a group of people who sign up who actually send too! I will stress if you sign up and you dont send you will get bad feedback which will affect your ability to sign up for another swap with any of the group leaders. Happily most follow through with their commitments!

It cooled down a whole lot today woke up its 40 again. So a 10 degree drop with wind. More like April. I am not terrificaly fond of too warm of weather and not all at once. So maybe 60 today perfect.

I wish I had some wine fabric and I too love that burgandy color its so toasty. I am sitting on my couch with its two burgandy throw pillows. Thank you for signing up you will enjoy our little group of ladies.

What kind of fabrics are you thinking about for this summer swap?