Old 04-25-2013, 04:40 AM
Elisabrat

Default OMG think I will flop right over!

Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
Bah! She beat me to posting a pic... I am, however..... Drumroll please...

READY TO MAIL!!! 6 days early!!!

Shazam!!
Get out the musical instruments! come on everyone lets go! TA DA DA DA DA DAAA DA DA A duck must be somebodys mother... ta da da (no?) Wow Tracibug pat yourself on the back. that is grand! I am so happy to see these runners sent and received. We are widdling away at the senders! I love your bright colors there Tracibug in your new runner. I know how much you like batiks so I would say you scored. Glad to see JuanitaBean got her runner. I used some pretty bright colors and was thinking this is either a good thing or .. but in my little minds eye I kinda liked it. So much I made one for my little girl just as bright (she is 21 btw not so little now).

Nancia the due date for mailing last chance dont be late is May 1st. See oodles of time left for you to work on it.. oh crud I mean its due April 1st last year now your late so rush rush.. right up your alley late (see I can be accomidating to my swappers needs if you need late I can fake it with the best of them).

If you havent signed up for the new swap you might consider it. So many have signed up its a nice well rounded swap with lots of new players. come on over to the other side with me