Old 04-25-2013, 08:16 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
At the rate this is going, when I get moved, I'll have an entire room decorated by Dustysmomma... LOVE it!!!
Girl, you just tell me what room you want stuff for & I'm there for you!

Originally Posted by sikesjj View Post
DM no baby until next year, unless God has different plans. Going to quilt my runner today, I am really focusing on potty training Beau this week so lots of interruptions but he is doing great, not a single accident yesterday, and even went on his own some. I have plans for that pull up/diaper money, I am going to save it and buy me a accuquilt. With $20 a week going in the jar I should be able to purchase in six weeks or so.
Well I've learned fast that it's a very good thing I bought the bundle, and there's already some others I wish I had too. If I'd only bought the machine, it'd be collecting dust. You might consider the "Mix & Match Starter Set" to begin with, $369.99 on Amazon, free shipping. Downside is, it doesn't have the 2-1/2" strip cutter, so that's why I didn't buy it. I ended up getting the "Collect em All" set with 17 dies because it was the best set for the money & I'd have probably bought most of these dies anyway. I'll be buying my individual dies from http://diecutyourfabric.com/ though. Even they couldn't beat the package price I got, but the individual piece prices on both cutting mats and dies are the best I've found, and I've been looking at this thing a long time before I bought it. You go on this site, and it looks like it's full price, but when you go to the bottom and put in your payment method, it lobs off 30% the total & that's what you pay, plus shipping. A 10"x24" mat is $19.99 on accuquilt's site, and $18.48 on Amazon (make your order $25 & you can get it shipped free), but it's $13.99+shipping on that site. I learned about it from someone else who posted on the site that they buy from them, and several chimed in about how great their experiences with them have been.