Old 04-26-2013, 05:43 AM
Elisabrat

Default Reunion time

Originally Posted by sikesjj View Post
Brat I never got that PM or did you post it somewhere else? I just ordered my sewing machine and it should be here Monday, with all the feet and accessories. I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!
She's So Excited! She just can't hide it! She's about to lose control and she thinks she likes it! hey girly that is MY song. I felt exactly that way when I was waiting for machine to come in. Last machine had no spool holder. it had a nail holding it in (my invention) and if I pushed down to fast on the peddle that spool and nail would come flying at me. A three inch nail heading your way is not a good thing. When I received it themamahauser talked me through using it (she has one as a spare machine) and let me tell you I still love this machine 9 months later. A brother 6000csi.Nothing fancy not the cheapest machine on the market and 100 miles from the most expensive. Walmart special but it goes forward! it goes in REVERSE too (novelty here) and all those cute little stitches. I think you will be in heaven. I cant wait to see those little sun dresses your going to whip out Sikesjj. Oh and your little angels wearing them. that too