Old 04-27-2013, 06:04 AM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I would like lemons the kind that are on trees just lemons I want to do a if life gives you lemons wall hanging for the kitchen

First names, then pick fabrics that work with your partners desired summer theme and then show some fabrics and then sneak peaks... and then your partner gets to show the TADA pictures. off to clinic enjoy your happy weekend sewing. I am envious!
Darn it. I have this yellow fabric with a little black & white on it that is screaming "I'm a mug rug! I'm a runner! Just make me!" so I was hoping you meant the color, lol.

I doubt I'll get any sewing in today. I'm going to work on one of my side jobs. He needs his quarterly payroll tax forms done by the end of the month, plus I'm hoping he got me a couple missing bank statements. Then I get home & we have to go to one of my boyfriend's colleague's homes for dinner tonight. He's got family visiting from out of town, so we've been invited over for some authentic Indian food. MMM! They're the most Americanized Indian family I've ever seen, but they still eat according to their heritage, and boy am I glad. We have a few friends who are Indian, and it's a big treat when we're invited to their house to eat!

Tomorrow has been dedicated as my sewing day, and next Sunday too! One of the ladies that works for my boyfriend has requested an "arts & crafts day" with me, since I quilt and crochet. It sounded like she was hoping to get some lessons in both. So I sent her a message last night & she may be coming tomorrow to play after she finishes her chores!