View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:08 AM
Dolphyngyrl

If you are looking for a large harp the brother dreamweaver has 11.25, it does not have IDT but has something just as nice called the muvit foot. is has its own motor and a differential feed like a serger so if you like sewing difficult fabrics, vinyl minkee this foot makes it a dream to sew. I traded in my babylock espire another wonderful machine made by brother for it. There are so many brands out there and all have quality machines, when spending that much money try everything. I have had my machine since september and it has been such a dream to sew on. the laser on it also makes it easy for sewing straight lines and it works with any foot so you dont need a guide for your machine anymore. I haven't used the pen and laser to its full potential yet but I see a lot of growing room with my machine. I used to have accufeed/IDT envy but am a true diehard brother lover so when I got this new muvit foot all of those thoughts went away, but the pfaffs look awesome and I here they have a new travel one with IDT. Alot of the new TOL berninas have been having a lot of problems I see mixed reviews on them, but I have also seen good and bad reviews on the pfaff QE4.