Old 04-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Luv Quilts and Cats

Most of the places I have lived had a circular route that went through all the rooms. The first two cats I had, not related to each other, and 1 1/2 apart in age, would run the circle route when I came home from work. One would run clockwise, the other counter-clockwise. And they never bumped into each other on the blind turns! It was so funny. They knew they would get fed when I got home, they were just so happy to eat they would do a pre-dinner jaunt! Too funny. The oldest cat was very vocal and had a very loud meow. One day I had to call someplace before they closed so when I came home I got on the phone right away. Well, the two cats did their run around the apartment. when the oldest cat realized the food was not forthcoming, he stood at my feet and began meowing. The lady I was talking to on the other end of the line told me she would hold if I needed to take care of my "crying baby". I laughed and said that was my hungry cat crying for dinner! She laughed and said I better feed him before he eats me! We finished the business we were discussing and only then did I feed the cats.